Monday, April 28, 2008

She's Already 5!

Wasn't it just a month ago that I felt her moving, for the first time, in my tummy? That was the moment that she walked into my heart. I couldn't wait to meet her.


And then there she was, my wee beauty!
Wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that I was looking at a brand new baby in my arms with awe and wonder that she was ours?



Wasn't it just a week ago that her personality started to blossum and she made her Daddy and I laugh with such deep joy?

Wasn't it just her first Christmas?

Didn't she just take her first steps...

and have her first birthday?



Wasn't it just a few days ago that she had her second birthday...





and that she became a big sister?






Wasn't it just a few hours ago that she turned 3?



Wasn't it just a few minutes ago that she turned 4?





Didn't I just blink and she turned 5!

...these years are so precious and so swift. They are ours but for a breathe. I am blessed to be her mother.

My beautiful sweet Mercedes,
Happy Birthday my precious sweet angel. I have so loved every minute of the last 5 years. You are such a sweet joy to me. You are my delight. I cherish you my daughter. I thank God every day that He gave me you as my daughter. I am astonished at what an amazing girl you are. I pray that you will know God and seek His face passionately every day of your life. There is no greater joy than that and no greater wisdom. I speak God's most bountiful blessings on you all the days of your life. I am so privileged to know you. You have enriched my life every second that you have been in it.
I will love you for eternity.
Mama

No comments: